- By employee benefits strategically plan designed costs and reducing premiums
- Providing competitive coverage based on industry benchmarking
- Addressing health trends and illnesses impacting your workforce
- Examining your team’s population and demographic information
- Understanding your company’s mission, vision, and objectives
- Increasing employee buy-in and engagement
Employee Benefits Strategically Designed
We Were Built Around Benefits
The irony of employee benefits is that they’re hardly ever viewed as a benefit.
It doesn’t have to be like this.
We specialize in:
Employee Benefits Strategically Plan Designed
A successful healthcare plan should be designed with regard to:
At Capital Services, we build customized solutions to help each of your employees, and ultimately your company, thrive.
In fact, we’re so confident in the solutions we implement, that we offer a Person First Performance Guarantee.
One of the biggest challenges to implementing a successful healthcare plan can be navigating legislation and compliance.
At Capital Services, we develop customized compliance solutions crafted by a Department of Labor Auditor. After we review this solution with you, we upload it to your customer portal and plug key compliance deadlines into your calendar so you aren’t at risk for penalties.
We create solutions for clients with global operations and identify global risk. We limit your exposure of unexpected legal liability and negligent failure to properly plan :
- Is every global employee category accounted for and covered and are your company’s balance sheets protected from unexpected claims?
- Are all exclusions and limitations identified and addressed in your contracts?
- Is the future of your global operations and locations being discussed pro-actively?
- Are your employees and their families getting the assistance they require in coordinating their healthcare needs?
PLAN DESIGN FOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS
Capital Services is certified to design healthcare plans that address key questions like:
- Does your benefits plan comply with the Service Contract Act (SCA) or Davis Bacon Act?
- Is your plan designed to align with hourly fringe rates rather than monthly premiums?
- Are you in compliance with the payment of minimum wages & fringe benefits as determined by the Department of Labor (DOL)?
- Has your current consultant helped you perform the Exemption Tests that fall under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)?
- Are you compliant with the frequency of payments into bona fide fringe benefit plan to avoid DOL audits and penalties?
Our proficiency has been very valuable to large organizations who are seeking objective feedback and guidance on mitigating rising costs and improving the health of your workforce and their families.
Our team of experts will design benefit offerings that are aligned with business objectives and demographic make-up, and establish key metrics to evaluate plan effectiveness and benchmark with peer offerings.